Halaman

Selasa, 25 September 2012

Exploit Mini-Stream RM Mp3 Converter

This time I am posting how we do exploit sofwere Mini-Stream RM Mp3 Converter
in the first step I will make the time run by the fuzzer Mini-Stream RM Mp3 Converter 
the seckript when run with Mini-Stream RM Mp3 Converter then it will occur as follows
lihatlahpada olydbg window, the value of A character's junk-ridden ESP as much as 30000

then I try to use pattern_create. rb 

After the file has been updated then I try again step in to do the delivery of junk that overwrite EIP and ESP

Note the value of ESP and the EIP, and then the next step I used a pattern_offset. rb by taking the value of the EIP and ESP for assault berikutny, look at the picture 
run the back files that have been modified, and note the result, look at the Windows olydbg the value of EIP has changed according to what we want, in the picture it looks a value that has been changed is DEADBEEF 
 
 
After that do the changes again on the ESP value to override the fuzzer with sending junk in the form of the character "C"
after it successfully on Windows OLYDBG select view button and then select another Executable module in it and I memilihshell32. etc to enter into the register stack

Search JMP ESP file as a springboard and then do a breakpoint to test whether I submit in accordance with the specified address
 
 do a test run with the previous steps, if the data transmission process stops at the JMP ESP addresses that have been at the breakpoint then we have succeeded.
 

 
the next step is to create a fuzzer with include payload, payload has been getting way I described in my previous postings
 
After the fuzzer which carries the payload in the test and is successful, then I open port 4444 with the telnet command
 
Okay, I have managed to do exploits.
Good luck, thank you
 
 
 

2 komentar: