At a meeting of the four we are discussing about Privilege escalation. As usual we practice on virtualbox machines. We plug the machine in virtualbox ubuntu would be the target.
After ububtu on virtualbox run we are looking for his IP Address by using the use the autoscan. Here I get IP 192.168.56.101
After
I got the IP then I scan again with the purpose to obtain target
information even more information, by which I mean is any program that
is running on the OS and find vulnerbility using nessus or can be used
as well as nmap.
If you do the scanning using nessus and information to be obtained is like the image below
If you are using the nmap results that you will get the following
then next we do exploits by using exploitdb search
next use perl to do exploits. Take a look at the following picture
If it works then it will show up information like.
coffee
in writing blocks of green and paste in kwrite and then save it with
the file name that you like and save it in the
root-pentest-passwords-john
If
the file has been saved, you go to tools then try john the ripper and
then use the ls command to know the existence of the file we save. I give the file name .txt 4. Take a look at the following






Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar